12/30/2012

Sunday Funday

But not at all. Slept for maybe 2 hours and had to be up bright and early for a work meeting and not even scheduled today. Family just went to go see the Hobbit but I don't think my headaches would allow for that so I stayed home. I don't know about everyone else but I hate that people aren't straight forward. If I ask to do something and you don't want to, tell me so!!! What I wore today..

Well, these jeans DID fit me. Lost weight somehow..


Love my scarf today :)

Chelsie name necklace

Look how baggy those jeans are:(

Simple Charlotte Russe black flats

Pacsun bag mentioned in a previous post

Simple makeup today. Liquid liner and mascara
Shirt- old navy
Scarf- platos. I like to buy my scarves there because when I stock up, I don't feel guilty;)
Jeans- f21
Necklace- mynamenecklace
Bag- pacsun

Today was just an extremely simple day with outfit, hair and makeup. Still under the weather so I don't exactly feel like dressing up.. Now I'm in owl pjs :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!
Xx chels

0 comments:

Post a Comment