12/29/2012

Now that I'm back at this, I am so thrilled at the thought of going anywhere! An NYC trip with M is necessary, AC around my birthday(Not too pretty haha) and finally San Diego in June!! Which shall include.. wait for it.. Laguna Beach!!!!! Me and B are going to take pictures at as many places we can find from one of our favorite shows! ;) Cannot wait!!! Just thought I should share because I am so excited! :)

Also, I would like to not have to stand in a mirror for outfits so I'll be thinking of spots even if it includes a drive or walk. I have a pricey camcorder and an old point and shoot haha neither have remotes and the tripod isn't the best and would probably cause my camera to break. Needless to say, I'll be thinking and buying and hopefully having better quality over all. :) Thanks for the patience lovelys<3

Xx chels

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to see more outfit posts! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete