12/17/2012

disconnected

Took yet another hiatus but this time due to certain situations, I was a little disconnected from technology.. Long story. Anyway, in preparation for the CW's new show the carrie diaries, I started reading the books and am very much enjoying them. Reading about her passion for writing made me remember how much I used to love it and so I've started to journal again so you shouldn't have to expect sappy, lovey, or extremely personal posts.. ;) For some reason and for the first time, I have been really busy. Between working 5-6 days a week and seeing friends, I don't do very much besides. I've been really filling my days with friends and for once, I love it:) I think that's it for my little I'm back post.. Onto my candle one :) You thought you had a shopping problem?

Xx chels

0 comments:

Post a Comment