12/28/2012

Anyone else shop when angry??

Been terribly sick for the past couple of days and as soon as I arrived at work, I was told to leave. I feel okay but my voice gives me away. Or lack thereof. I can barely talk and unfortunately, that's 3/4 of my job haha and the one day I took the morning to blow dry my hair!! Needless to say I was angry.. for a waste of gas, time, money, etc so I went to the mall and wasted more.
 Claires
I felt like it looked dreamcatcher esque? I don't even use these kinds of wallets haha
Bought these darling bits for my niece! I don't get to see her often so I'm stocking up for when I do!
Now THIS is what nose rings are supposed to look like!!! haha bought cheapos at walmart and they don't look like this. There will be a nose piercing post in the future:)

Pacsun
I don't know why I bought this. at all. Those studs are weird and it has too many zipper pulls haha
Had to have this the second I saw it!! Love the structure!
So pretty much, this trip was unnecessary and out of pure impulse.. Hope I actually end up using these though! Does anyone else shop to get anger out? No? haha ;) Also, because I've been so under the weather, I have been reading non stop! Just finished both Carrie Diaries and now I've started The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden. 
Any suggestions?? :)

Xx chels





0 comments:

Post a Comment