1/28/2012

For those nights out ;)

That I don't have :P Life's been crazy but I've still been buying things haha :)

I was thinking the other day about when my boyfriend and I pick up his sister or bring her to a bar during our beach week and I realized that she always has her little Dooney and Bourke wristlet. Just the essentials. I decided that since I turned 21 that I would buy one for going out. Treat myself:) It ended up not really being a splurge at all. Check out amazon for this steal! Dooney and Bourke actually make three different styles that I know of for those nights out on the town. The first is the flap wristlet which is a good sized wristlet with one big pouch. The second is the  universal case. This is more practical and has one pocket on the inside and one on the outside, along with the inside pouch which comfortably fits the iphone and other slim phones. The third style and my choice after such a dilemma is also a universal case. It fits all versions of the iphone and has credit card slots, an inside and outside pocket AND the main pouch! So much space and room for the essentials. This is the little guy I ordered :)



SO cute, right?! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment