1/19/2012

My new loves!


Ever since I saw the ever so lovely Rachel Bilson wearing her studded chloe boots, i have been coveting ankle boots. I have a few pairs of regular height boots, but no ankle ones. I ordered a pair of less than similar boots but before they arrived I went on a random trip out with my mom and found these! I love them! They are the Bongo Dominique ruched bootie. They are perfection! I don’t always prefer real leather because sometimes it’s just too stiff and the heel is exactly what i want in a shoe. Not too high but not a mullet of shoes, as Lauren Conrad refers to kitten heels. I want to buy some studs and put some on the strap ASAP. At first I was bummed because they don’t have straps on the front but this is even better because I’m not quite the studded boots kind of girl anyway haha The strap goes behind the boot and will hopefully, very soon be studded :) Pictures are a must! I love these little guys so much that I’m returning the original famous footwear ones and getting these in black too! :)





haha it's possible that I am a bit too excited about these 



0 comments:

Post a Comment