12/30/2011

what it comes down to

Swallowed my pride and decided to text my cousin with a newfound hatred for me. It all started with people lying to her and saying I told them things about her.. I never did but she believed them. It was a silent argument if that makes sense? I never knew what i did until about a month ago. It's been eating at me ever since. I never got to defend myself or anything and every single night, i would have dreams about everything being okay again. Today, I decided to walk a few blocks and see what happens. Luckily, she was there and hesitantly, she came up the steps. We talked on the couch and finally, we're good. I am so relieved. I didn't feel like fighting so instead of denying, I just apologized. We agreed on one thing. We're family.. That's what it comes down to<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment