4/11/2013

John Frieda



As a hairdresser, I do blow outs all day and love them!! When it comes to my own hair on the other hand, I am so lazy. I'll do everyone else's hair all day but when it comes to me, never. It's so exhausting blow drying, straightening, etc. Even curling is tiresome and that's what I do the most of on myself. Too lazy to use the clamp and add a minute to my time so beach waves it is! haha :) Anyone else just never feel like doing your own hair?
When the instyler was first introduced, I knew I had to have it!! The price is the only thing stopping me.. still. A hefty 90$ is about the cheapest you can find it. A couple months ago I saw a commercial for a John Frieda hot air brush and automatically thought it was so dumb and idiots would get it stuck in their hair.. Turns out I was half right but this product is amazing!!!! I got the 1 1/2 inch barrel and thought maybe it would be too big but it is absolutely perfect! If you're lazy and want a cute little blowout, this is something worth looking into and for only 30-40$, it's a steal! I completed a full blow dry on myself in 15 minutes and it would have been shorter had my hair actually been 70-80% dry. I've already recommended it to all of my friends and one of them is even getting it for her birthday next month :) Let me know if you try it out!!


Xx chels

0 comments:

Post a Comment