4/13/2012

Spring dreamin

This was the first warm day(weeks ago thanks to scheduled posts) and I was spring dreamin hence the little
floral blouse :P

All while J was trying on bathing suits haha I'm not ready for that yet, sorry.

Black boots would've made it too dark looking so I opted for the taupe :)
Thank goodness for my spending problem! 




Unlike most bloggers, I don't really have a life. I barely work so I'm always at home watching grounded for life and what not to wear with my mom. I never get to go anywhere and everyone is too busy to do anything so I jump at the chance to leave the house and wear my new clothes haha :) I get SO excited! This was just worn to burlington coat factory haha pathetic but again, I don't get out much.

Blouse: old navy, coat: "mine" tjmaxx, bag: mark&rebecca minkoff, black skinnies: target old, boots: sears.

xo chels

0 comments:

Post a Comment