3/09/2012

Friday Favorites

It's that time again, ladies! Friday :) Enjoy!




Favorite current trend:
Colorblocking. In my opinion, this is so refreshing and looks so classy even though I don't feel as though I could pull it off. I do however, very much enjoy seeing other people sport this fun trend!













Favorite print:
Stripes! I own quite a few striped shirts but feel as though I will never own enough! These will never go out of style and when you don't know what to wear, these are a great, classy go to!
My favorite lady of course!!



























Favorite colored denim:
Cobalt blue! From Kim K to Hilary Duff, cobalt blue jeans are the new must have! It's a great color for spring and so easy to pair with simple pieces! I can't wait to get myself a pair :)







Favorite shorts:
Scalloped. So cute and feminine! Would you wear these?















I hope you enjoyed my personal favorites! What are yours? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment