2/09/2012

Rue 21

Hey girlies! I don't usually shop at Rue 21 but my friend needed Valentines Day heels so we stopped in to look. We didn't think we would find anything at all but I must say, I got so many good deals! Not to mention, winter gear for next year ;) 
Okay, so I went a little belt crazy..

Love them all!

I thought these were simple and practical

I don't know why the inside looks cracked?

I feel like Mischa Barton in these haha they have that slight point

Been lusting leopard flats for some time now<3

Another piece I have been coveting- fringe boots!

Just a winter hat with a giant pompom :)

Another winter hat

Love love love these!

All of this came to 30.00 so I definitely suggest stopping by your local Rue 21! My friend ended up getting leopard heels with a black bow for SEVEN DOLLARS. A steal if i've ever saw one! ;)

Tell me, do you guys shop here? Find any deals recently?




0 comments:

Post a Comment