1/08/2012

a shame

It truly is a shame but church is the worst place with the worst people.. especially when you're a bailey. I call it the Bailey curse. We are invisible. Always have been, always will be. That's just the way it is. When i first came to the church, i went to the youth group and was totally ignored.. The next week, i brought my cousin and people flocked to her. I couldn't figure it out but when i told my parents, my mom thought i was nuts and my dad said he felt the same way. Five years later, things have only gotten worse. The pompous douchebags have gotten worse, the snooty cliques and today our row was skipped for tithe. I think my dad has had it. It really is a shame. No wonder people think of Christians the way they do. Biggest hypocrites there are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment