12/28/2011

little something

About myself.
I went to school for hair and quickly found out what the industry is all about.. the hard way. I am taking a break from hair and only doing it on the side. Working in retail right now. I have a great boyfriend but don't know what the future holds. Taking it one day at a time. I am an emotional and sensitive person, although I was not always like that. I enjoy fashion although right now, am broke. Lauren Conrad and Rachel Bilson are my two style icons. The things that have happened in my life and the people who have screwed me over along the way, have made the person I am today. That was me trying to be positive which is something I struggle with. I consider myself a realist even though many take it as negativity. Lastly, I strive to be the best friend I can possibly be because quite frankly, the definition of that word has changed so drastically and it really is a shame. I guess that is about it for now. Hopefully I will be posting more frequently than on the other blogs. Thanks<3 xo chels

0 comments:

Post a Comment